What is our online work experience offer?
We are pleased to share with you our online package which aims to provide you with an insight into the many different careers in Health & Care. Please explore each link to find a career that best suits you!
We are also pleased to share our feature film! This is a 20-minute film showcasing 5 individuals journeys into their Health & Care careers. This also comes with a virtual lesson plan for schools, colleges and more to host with careers seekers!
The below resources have been created for classroom or virtual lessons to be delivered. They aim to inform, myth bust and promote health career opportunities.
*To download the above video to play within a classroom or larger virtually please fill out our contact page form and we will send you a private link for you to download these*
- Online NHS Career Quiz - Health Careers have a great tool to see what Health careers best suit you! Click on the link to complete.
Further Lessons and Resource Links
The below links are some further resources and lessons created by Health Education England and their Talent For Care team in order to offer further education opportunities in the classroom/training room.
Useful Flyers and Booklets
Below are useful handouts that can be accessed virtually or can be printed to hand out.
- Click here - To Download our Careers Hub Flyer
- Click Here - To open and download NHS Careers '350 Carers, One NHS, Your Future' Booklet.
Local University Resources and Courses
There are many great universities within the region of Coventry & Warwickshire. Please see the links below to assist you in finding the right course or university local to the Coventry & Warwickshire Region.
- Click Here - To access Coventry University Health-related Courses. On each course page will be details of entry requirements and intake periods.
- Click Here - To book onto Coventry University's Open Days
- Click Here - To see Coventry University's campuses and facilities via a 360-degree virtual tour
Birmingham City University
- Click Here - To access Birmingham City University Health Science-related courses. On each course, the details of entry requirements will be on there also.
- Click Here - To access Birmingham City University School of Nursing and midwifery courses.
- Click Here - To gain an insight into 'A day in the life' of a BCU student.
- Click Here - To book onto BCU's open days
- Click Here - To book onto Worcester university's open days
- Click Here - To access Worcester University's A-Z of Courses. On the course pages will be the Admission criteria stated on the page.
- Click Here - To Access a virtual tour of Worcester university's facilities.
- Click Here - To book onto Derby University's Open days
- Click Here - To Search for courses Derby University has to offer. The course page will include details on admission dates and entry requirements.
- Click Here - To Discover an insight into the Health, Psychology and Social Care Campus facilities